Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A message from John at Positive Change Therapy

As 2010 draws to a close I wish to personally thank, and offer my best wishes to all of my personal clients who, through taking the opportunity of Positive Change Therapy have literally turned their lives around in 2010!.
Whether the goal was to lose weight, quit smoking, reduce stress and anxiety, I say again well done and may your personal achievements continue to gain momentum.
I also wish to thank you all for the many positive testimonials and kind words of thanks that have flowed my way; a gesture that is really appreciated.
By applying the learning’s offered to you by your personal therapy and supported with consistent use of the Positive Change CD, you have achieved something priceless for yourself: personal empowerment, happiness and a better quality life.

No comments:

Post a Comment